As faculty experimentation led to video becoming a regular part of students’ learning experiences, Seminole State decided to standardize its support for video technology. Now, thanks to continued experiments, the institution has found a variety of creative uses for video on campus beyond traditional lecture capture.
This webinar's outcomes:
- Understand the technical and feature considerations required to effectively use video campus-wide.
- Review strategies for partnering with departments to ensure adoption and smooth rollout.
- View a range of use cases for video beyond traditional lecture capture."
Discussion topics regarding tools Brandeis already offers for video content creation and sharing:
- Software tools for creating short instructional videos
- Brandeis' Automated Lecture Capture Program
- Brandeis' video server for sharing media content on LATTE and beyond
- Web conferencing technologies for online teaching, video assignments, and collaboration.
Private follow-up consultations can be set up with members of Technology Services to go more in depth into individual use cases.