Scopus is a large database of peer-reviewed literature, including journals, books, and conference proceedings. Scopus is very similar to Web of Science (which we will no longer have access to as of August 31st).
This workshop will include the basics of working with Scopus, including:
- Searching for articles and other types of literature on a topic
- Using cited reference searching to find similar articles and follow citations over time
- Accessing a variety of metrics to assess impact of journals and papers
- Setting up search alerts to notify you when new papers become available
- Viewing authors' publications and managing your author profile
I'm a Science Librarian, and I work closely with the following departments and programs: Genetic Counseling, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, Rabb School GPS
I'm available to meet with individuals or groups at any point in the research process! Depending on your preference, we can meet in person in the library or talk on the phone/video chat.
Please feel free to send me an email if the times listed aren't convenient for you, or if you have any questions at all.