Introduction to Systematic Reviews Online
This workshop will provide an introduction to systematic reviews. After the session, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the purpose of a systematic review and the process for conducting one
- Distinguish between systematic and other types of reviews and identify the right method for a particular project
- Understand how the library can support researchers who are conducting systematic reviews and other types of synthesis projects
This workshop is appropriate for researchers and research assistants who are planning to conduct a systematic review or are interested in learning about the process.
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration for most of our workshops requires a brandeis.edu email address. If you don't have a brandeis.edu email address and are trying to register for a workshop which requires one, please email email@example.com and we’d be happy to figure out an option for you.
Government Information & Social Sciences Librarian
Social Sciences Librarian
I'm a Science Librarian, and I work closely with the following departments and programs: Genetic Counseling, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, Rabb School GPS
I'm available to meet with individuals or groups at any point in the research process! Depending on your preference, we can meet in person in the library or talk on the phone/video chat.
Please feel free to send me an email if the times listed aren't convenient for you, or if you have any questions at all.