Using the Jamboard software for Teaching Online
While we have a couple of Jamboards in the library, Brandeis community members also have access to the Jamboard software from anywhere! https://jamboard.google.com/ Part of the google suite, many teams have found this app to be a very valuable tool for Design and Teaching remotely in combination with zoom.
This 30 minute session will cover a variety of ways you can use the Jamboard to teach a lesson or hold a more productive meeting. Rather than just overviewing the tool, we will focus on applied use cases:
- Using the Jamboard as an interactive Design Thinking tool
- Brainstorming with post-it notes in a remote setting
- How to do app and web design mockups
- How to teach with math equations using the Jamboard
- And more!
- Monday, January 25, 2021
- 10:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration for most of our workshops requires a brandeis.edu email address. If you don't have a brandeis.edu email address and are trying to register for a workshop which requires one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to figure out an option for you.