Python Programming for Data Analysis
Join a small group, interactive programming workshop.
These workshops will have short demonstrations followed by collaborative, hands-on coding for problem-solving.
- Getting started with Python syntax (September 3rd)
- Subset or Combine Data with Pandas (September 10th)
- Visualizing Statistical Relationships (September 17th)
- ANOVA and Regression Model Building (September 24th)
Fridays at 12pm, September 3 - 24.
- Dates & Times:
- 12:00pm - 12:50pm, Friday, September 3, 2021
12:00pm - 12:50pm, Friday, September 10, 2021
12:00pm - 12:50pm, Friday, September 17, 2021
12:00pm - 12:50pm, Friday, September 24, 2021
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Vershbow classroom, Mezzanine level of Goldfarb Library
Registration for most of our workshops requires a brandeis.edu email address. If you don't have a brandeis.edu email address and are trying to register for a workshop which requires one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to figure out an option for you.