R Programming: Intro to Tidyverse
Tidyverse is an essential suite of packages for any researcher dealing with data. It removes the pain of data manipulation and helps you import, tidy, transform, and visualize your data. This is a "code-along" workshop.
- Introduction to Tidyverse (September 21st)
- Data Wrangling (September 23rd)
- Data Visualization with ggplot2 (September 28th)
Level: Foundational - We assume no prior knowledge of the skills or tools.
- Dates & Times:
- 12:00pm - 12:50pm, Tuesday, September 21, 2021
12:00pm - 12:50pm, Thursday, September 23, 2021
12:00pm - 12:50pm, Tuesday, September 28, 2021
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Vershbow classroom, Mezzanine level of Goldfarb Library
Registration for most of our workshops requires a brandeis.edu email address. If you don't have a brandeis.edu email address and are trying to register for a workshop which requires one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to figure out an option for you.