Python Programming for Data Analysis Online
Zoom Code-along to learn Python for Data Analysis
- Getting started with Python syntax (September 14th)
- Subset or Combine Data with Pandas (September 21th)
- Visualizing Statistical Relationships (September 28th)
- ANOVA and Regression Model Building (October 5th)
Tuesdays at 8pm, September 14 - October 5.
- Dates & Times:
- 8:00pm - 8:50pm, Tuesday, September 14, 2021
8:00pm - 8:50pm, Tuesday, September 21, 2021
8:00pm - 8:50pm, Tuesday, September 28, 2021
8:00pm - 8:50pm, Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration for most of our workshops requires a brandeis.edu email address. If you don't have a brandeis.edu email address and are trying to register for a workshop which requires one, please email email@example.com and we’d be happy to figure out an option for you.