Absentee Jamboree In-Person
Every election year, the Library hosts Voter Registration events: feel free to stop in and bring a friend!
Received your paper ballot from your home state but unsure what to do now? Need to confirm your absentee application was received and processed by your state? Aren't sure if you can vote absentee electronically? Stop by the Information and Borrowing Desk to chat with a librarian or staff person about your next steps! We’ll have:
- Stamps for those who need to mail in their ballots
- Witnesses available if your ballot requires this service
- A Notary Public to notarize documentation that may require it
We can also help you find out if it’s too late to register, or what to do if you haven’t received your ballot.
- Thursday, October 13, 2022
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Goldfarb, Level 1
Registration for most of our workshops requires a brandeis.edu email address. If you don't have a brandeis.edu email address and are trying to register for a workshop which requires one, please email email@example.com and we’d be happy to figure out an option for you.